Knitted Mermaid Doll
Free Gift

$84.95 $54.95

Re-stock notification
Add to Wishlist

Designed in England by Meri Meri, this gorgeous mermaid doll is hand crafted from 90% organic cotton. The other 10% is made up of metallic yarn to give this adorable little mermaid the glitter she deserves.

Her beautiful long slender tail sparkles with a beautiful gold thread and features an  elegantly shaped tail and embroidered scales. She has long pastel aqua locks that are plaited to keep the knots away and she wears a crown of glittery gold stars.

Super sweet and incredibly soft this gorgeous mermaid doll will be sure to delight.

Be sure to check out our complementary mermaid prints to make a great gift for someone special.

Exterior - 90% Organic Cotton & 10% Metallic Thread

Filling - 100% Polyester

Approx 62cm length.

Gentle Machine Wash


More from this collection